
I think that this particular picture is an interesting example maybe of the section on points, lines, and planes. This is made of only lines and points (dots), and is arranged in a complicated way even though the things used to make it are fairly simple.

I like the stark contrast in this one and it reminded me of the when the reading talked about color and how warm colors can 'provide direction'. I think that it is easier to understand (for me as least) the concept of direction in this picture.

This picture definitely exhibits the idea of scale and dominance. In the real world mammals are (for the most part) larger than insects, so the fact that the insect is much larger than the rabbit (and being used as transportation by another rabbit and some chicks) shows an obvious switch in scale and shows the reversed vulnerability between insects and those of the mammalian species.
No comments:
Post a Comment